Re: [DL] Time-related questions for Lost Angels [SPOILER]

Spoilers.............

Player types, scram!

To answer a few of your questions:

- Grimme issued his edict right after Bloody Sunday. That's when Lost
Angels radically changed and the Church supplanted city government.

- From my undersatanding, Bloody Sunday happened in late 1876.

- It usually snows in higher elevations, like the Sierra mountains.
Southern California, right around Lost Angels, is hot and dry, as it's
near the Mojave Desert.

>I also found the deadlands uber timeline online, but it doesn't seem to

>have much info about california - just stuff on camp grimme from ToT.

Pinnacle put out The Great Maze boxed set, which covers California in
detail. Also, the sourcebook Lost Angels covers Grimme and the city
following the edict.

Hope this helps!

Marshal Eric