Re: [DL] Time-related questions for Lost Angels [SPOILER]

I lived in California for 9 years before moving here
to Michigan.

I can tell you that it does snow in California.  Now,
not everyplace in the state gets snow, usually the
mountain ranges straddling the Valley, especially
Yosemite.  But, the last year I lived there, I lived
in the Mojave Desert and...it snowed.  Just one inch,
but it was enough to shut down Edwards for a whole
day.