From: Eric Avedissian [mailto:eric@pro-usa.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2001 12:01 PM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: [DL] 'ore 'ouses

Hey, all. Just a few quick questions. In Deadlands, how do you handle
characters and bordellos? How much did they charge in the Old West? I'm
reading the very good reference book Saloons of the Old West by Erdoes
and $3 seems the average price for a saloon gal. Anyone have any stories
concerning player characters and brothels? (Keep it clean - family
listserv) Some players in my group are skittish to enter bordellos
because of the ol' vampiric dance hall girl trick: "Give them a
prostitute masked as a blood-sucking killer and ambush 'em when their
pants are down." I gave my group a run-in with a succubus in a bordello
once and ever since, a few players have been paranoid about frequenting
brothels in Deadlands.

Marshal Eric