RE: [DL] 'ore 'ouses

Actually, I hit 'em with the same trick, and then, after a year real-time,
hit 'em with a bordello being terrorized by a vampire.  (Keep in mind, this
is D&D, not Deadlands, but it would work even better, b/c of the fear
factor) The townsfolk wanted 'em dead--that's why the vamp. figured he was
safe-only prey on the hated people.  However, in DL, I'd have the secret
fear that the prostitutes would become vamps, and come for the townsfolk...

Darkechilde
darkchil@rea-alp.com
ICQ#12901136
MSMessenger Darkechilde13@hotmail.com