Re: [DL] Ninjas in the Weird West [Attn: Steve Long]

>         True dat, Ross, but I remember Steve Long writing in THE ULTIMATE
>MARTIAL ARTIST (aka The Best D@mn Martial Arts Resource Book EVER) about
>"Chinese Ninjas" (for lack of a better description) who practice a form
>called An Ch'i.
>
>         Perhaps Honorable Steve will guide us down the path of
>enlightenment about this.;-)

Is the above, "Ultimate Martial artist" book for deadlands, cause I was
really upset when I bought Waste Warriours, hoping for even more martial
arts styles and finding it only to be a rehash of the Hexarcana material.  I
would dearly love to see Japanese and filipino fighting arts and abilities
in the Deadlands game... even if only for HoE.

kurt