Re: [DL] Future books (PEG) (LONG)

Patrick Downs wrote:

> I'd like to see owning businesses felshed out more in
> the rules. I created a new edge, Deed, in order to
> deal with the concept of actually owning and operating
> a business. as I say, this is something I'd "like" to
> see, but I'm sure I'm a minority, although a book that
> dealt with owning a small business to running a
> railroad would be nice (sweetrock could be highlighted
> as a large business).
> -doc

This sounds like something that would go in a book Steve Long was talking
about at Origins.  He had said some stuff about it containing a lot of info
that would be useful in running a game based around 1 town.  He said it
would have stuff on Muckrakers and Yellow journalism and a bunch of other
stuff.  I only heard part of it, but maybe Steve could tell us the rest of
it.  IF enough of us pipe up about it, it might prove to be a doable book
for PEG or something.

--D