Re: [DL] Ninjas in the Weird West

At 02:32 AM 7/25/2001, kurt wrote:
>Is the above, "Ultimate Martial artist" book for deadlands

         No, sorry; UMA preceeds DL's very existence. It's written for the
HERO System, but also contains conversions for Shadowrun, GURPS,
Storyteller and "Level-Based Systems" (Hmmm, what could they possibly be?;-) )
         In addition, the book's sadly both A) long out of print; and B)
reprint rights are currently in the hands of those @ss Clowns at
Cybergames. This is a double shame, because it really is a great resource.
(I'm sure Steve is quite sick of hearing me say that by now;-) ).

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands and DC Universe RPG Lines
Southern by the Grace of God