[DL] Future books]

>> I'd like to see owning businesses felshed out more in
>> the rules.

I'd also like to see something like this, but maybe fleshed out to be a "careers template" book like Gurps sometimes does.  If you've seen Gurps Warriors or the like, it's a book full of pre-made characters.  I'd like to see Deadlands do one of those with new template variations for PC's and also a bunch of "mundane" templates so if your campaign needed a quick undertaker, you had one or if your town needed a boomtown mayor, you had a generic one rolled up.  It'd be kind of a cross between the Gurps NPC book they have and the D&D "kit" books they are doing.  Heck, with the D20 rules stuff, you could even dedicate a portion of the book to new prestige classes.

Anyone else be interested in buying a book like this or am I just spittin' into the wind here?