Re: [DL] Future books (PEG) (LONG)

--- Dirk <darklord@dark-sky.net> wrote:
> This sounds like something that would go in a book Steve Long was
> talking
> about at Origins.  He had said some stuff about it containing a lot
> of info
> that would be useful in running a game based around 1 town.  He said
> it
> would have stuff on Muckrakers and Yellow journalism and a bunch of
> other
> stuff.  I only heard part of it, but maybe Steve could tell us the
> rest of
> it.  IF enough of us pipe up about it, it might prove to be a doable
> book
> for PEG or something.

I know that PEG was planning a series of articles for the Epitaph.  The
first (and last) was on Undertakers and Gravediggers.  It was in
Epitaph #3 and was very interesting and informing.

-Bryce

=====
"Not everything is a labyrinth of dark conspiracy, and not everybody is plotting to decieve, enveigle and obfuscate!"

-Dana Scully, The X Files