RE: [DL] Dead Presidents alternate version

At 12:03 PM 7/27/2001, Walter wrote:
>I would  be more than happy to place the snippets on my site.  That is of
>course only if that is a method acceptable to the esteemed southern gentleman.

         I agree with Shane the website is probably not a good idea (if the
cut snippets really do suck, they'll be on there on display forever:-) ),
but I wanted to say thank you for the offer and the most kind honorific on
which you bestow me.
         As The Great One would say, "The Deadlands audiences are the best
audiences in the world!"

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands and DC Universe RPG Lines
Southern by the Grace of God