RE: [DL] Dead Presidents alternate version

At 09:39 AM 7/27/2001, Jeff Yates wrote:
>I for one would love to see the pre-revision Dead Presidents.  Having both
>the linear-as-published and original investigation-heavy versions

         I just want to clarify something here: the original draft was NOT
"investigation-heavy", and I humbly apologize if I misled anyone on this
score. Posses had to do a little more legwork and snooping around in the
draft I handed in, but again, I wouldn't go so far as to say it's
"investigation-heavy".

>If I might inquire, how you gonna make the selected pages available, Mr.
>McGlothlin?  HTML, plain text, pdf?  Via direct e-mail, or by posting to a
>web site?

         Since I don't know HTML, it'll probably be just a plain ol' RTF
email attachment. (I'll have to come up with an attention grabbling
Subject, too...maybe something like "I need your advice.":-) )

         As always, thanks for your interest!

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands and DC Universe RPG Lines
Southern by the Grace of God