RE: [DL] Dead Presidents Comments

Actually, Nick, as frightening as it is, sidecars (sorta) for horses was a
concept from about '88, in our gaming club.  See, it was April 1, and we
wanted a fun game, but we wanted to play D&D, which doesn't lend itself to
purposeful humor.  However, I had this goofy idea for "Batelf" and another
GM was willing to run it in basic D&D rules.  So, to get the Batmobile, we
slung a side-car looking thing between two black horses, and...

We actually played about 16 hours worth of game before it all collapsed
under the weight of its own silliness, but it was a riot while it lasted,
and was the source of many, many stories for years after...

Darkechilde
darkchil@rea-alp.com
ICQ#12901136
MSMessenger Darkechilde13@hotmail.com