Re: [DL] Dead Presidents alternate version

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mr. Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed." <cmcgloth@halifax.com>
To: <deadlands@gamerz.net>
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 8:08 PM
Subject: RE: [DL] Dead Presidents alternate version

> At 09:39 AM 7/27/2001, Jeff Yates wrote:
> >I for one would love to see the pre-revision Dead Presidents.  Having
both
> >the linear-as-published and original investigation-heavy versions
>
>          I just want to clarify something here: the original draft was NOT
> "investigation-heavy", and I humbly apologize if I misled anyone on this
> score. Posses had to do a little more legwork and snooping around in the
> draft I handed in, but again, I wouldn't go so far as to say it's
> "investigation-heavy".

I admit I might've read a bit much into some of the posts.  On the other
hand, for my group the original draft might still be considered
"investigation-heavy." :-)  I love my group, really I do.  I even get to
play while another takes the reins as GM, and get to be just a clueless
player on occasion!

> >If I might inquire, how you gonna make the selected pages available, Mr.
> >McGlothlin?  HTML, plain text, pdf?  Via direct e-mail, or by posting to
> >web site?
>
>          Since I don't know HTML, it'll probably be just a plain ol' RTF
> email attachment. (I'll have to come up with an attention grabbling
> Subject, too...maybe something like "I need your advice.":-) )

Ha!  May all your viruses be concocted by Mad Science and exist only in your
writings!  Hmmm, Sircam might be a good villain name...  Anyway, please put
me on the address list for that RTF attachment.

>          As always, thanks for your interest!

De nada.  Thank you for sharing some of the original work.

> Deo Vindice,
> Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Jeff Y.
Marshal for the Dynamite Gang