Re: [DL] Oh those wonderful Harrowed toys

In a message dated 8/3/01 10:55:23 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
bloodthorn6@hotmail.com writes:

<< I was looking in the Book o' the Dead, and I was wondering about the power
Soul Eater.  It says that the Harrowed and the victim make opposed spirit
roles to see how much wind is lost.  What happens when the sucker loses all
of his/her wind?  Do they still get to make the spirit roll even though they
are pretty much unconscious?  Just a little puzzled.

I would say yes, keeping in mind that 0 wind doesn't necessarily mean
unconcious, just unable to take any actions.  I don't really think a spirit
roll has much to do with being concious, with the soul eater power the
harrowed is trying to eat your soul, it's not something that you fight off
voluntarily, it's an involuntary action for the soul to defend itself.   Just
my opinion.