Re: [DL] Deadlands, Alternate Alternative History

In a message dated 8/6/2001 7:42:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
cmcgloth@halifax.com writes:

<< Did you read _How Few Remain_ first, or jump straight into one of
 the Great War Series books (which need to be read in order)? >>

I read How Few Remain, which I liked, even if it was a bit jumpy. Then I went
on to the first Great War book, and it lost me.

And I mean, come on, the South winning? Ridiculous. Everyone knows, the North
had it goin' on.

I'm just kidding, I'm sure the South would make a good ally when New England
makes a break for it.

Peter Berard

I want to create an omelet that expresses the meaninglessness of existence,
and instead they taste like cheese.