RE: [DL] The Winchester'73 for the Union Army?

> What I mean is, i set with the table from lawdogs in front of me.  lots o'
> rifles are listed at 4d8.  which ones should I change?

Okay this is based upon the old Law Dogs, I'd say take the damage as
stated in the book. Most of the 'rifle' rounds already do 5d8 damage.
Accept for the Hotchliss Repeating (or Rpting as it is in my book) which
I change to a 5d8 because.

On a side note, going the other way, I decreased the damage for the .44
Henry and the .44 Winchester '66 to 3d8. This was because these .44 that
they used was the rimfire verion that was significantly under powered
when compared to its centre fire counter parts.

All the best

Sandy Addison