RE: [DL] My turn to complain

I know that its taken seven days (business days) for a package to get here
by UPS, and it was supposed to be a 3-day box!  I've not much use for UPS,
and my business ships via USPS.  I've heard tell that the "new" Ground rate
for Fed Ex is quite good, though.

As for having to do with Deadlands: I'm curious is anyone at PEG has had a
chance to explore alternatives to UPS?  I remember that Shane sent my PG by
USPS Priority (this being just after PEG's return from the abyss), and it
zoomed in here (California) very quickly.  I even kept the envelope because
it was his handwriting on it!  (Well, no, not really.  That would be
weird). I know its hard to give up a good shipping cost -- and having a UPS
account does that for them I would guess.

Just curious,

Dane (...and no complaints here, except for having to miss Gen Con again!)