Re: [DL] Newbie here...

EBay is one way to pick up stuff that's hard to find
otherwise.  I started in on my deadlands collection
about three months ago, and I'm only missing a couple
of Dime Novels now.  The trickiest item to get is
probably "Law Dogs," but a little patience and $20-$30
(less if you're lucky) ought to do it.

JT White