RE: [DL] More about Dodge - was: pop-up attacks

I've wrestled with Dodge too.  When last we played (I'm not GM-ing for our
group now), I ruled that the Dodge is good for the action you Dodged.  After
that, the shooter re-aims.  Dodge did last for a second or so -- you dive
behind cover, and you're done.  At the very least, the target dives to the
side, winding up on the ground but hopefully lead-free.  You can Dodge more
if you've got more cards...  And we did decide that one Dodge roll was good
for all the attacks on that card -- if four bandits shoot at you on the same
card, and you decide to jump behind the water barrel and roll a 15 for your
Dodge, all four bandits will most likely miss the new TN.  But then they
know you're behind the barrel, and can try to shoot over/around/thru it on
their next card -- the barrel provides cover, but no Dodge value.

That's just how we do it, nothing officially special here.

Jeff Y.
Marshal for the Dynamite Gang