Re: [DL] Dead Presidents -- The Writer's Cut (SPOILERS)

>I am especially happy with the potential for stopping the explosion at
the
>end -- though my understanding is that HOE's future requires this to
>happen.

Really? The ghost rock is still burning in Richmond in HOE? Guess we'll
have to wait for the Necropolis book to see that one!

I'm starting DP and I found Chris' writer's cut helpful, especially in
describing the full effects of the Bayou Vermilion's ritual against
Davis.

Marshal Eric