RE: [DL] Dead Presidents -- The Writer's Cut review (SPOILERS)

SPOILERS

The Writer's Cut is cool.  I liked the lack of railroading of the writer's
cut as compared to the published version.  I also liked the alternate ending
possibilities.  Tho I understand why Richmond had to burn -- it's already
gone up in flames from the point of view of half of PEGs works (RPG works
anyway, not counting Lost Colony since it isn't out yet.  HOE, dig?)  And
I'm not too sure how well my posse would like to see the explosives setup
under the prison, since they all lack any sort of "education" skills
(Science, Tinkerin', etc).

But I do think it was a shame to lose the looseness of the start of the
yarn.  The whole thing may have printed better this way, and linear can be
easier to follow for a posse, but it has a better feel to it in the Writer's
Cut.  I could've led my posse by the nose thru that part if I had to ;-)

There's my opinion/review.  I'm just glad I finally had a few minutes to
myself to read the thing!  Real Life should be banned.

Jeff Y.
Marshal for the Dynamite Gang