[DL] GenCon Adventures?

I seem to recall, and of course I may be wrong, a series of adventures
planned for GenCon that had an "around the world" theme.  One in
Hawaii, one in Australia, one in... uh... somewhere else.  Are there
any plans to put those out?  Either as books, or as website material?

-Bryce "curious" Perry

=====
"Not everything is a labyrinth of dark conspiracy, and not everybody is plotting to decieve, enveigle and obfuscate!"

-Dana Scully, The X Files