RE: [DL] GenCon Adventures?

A friend of mine and I played in the Hawaii stop of this particular
"linked-adventure" on Saturday.  The concept was pretty cool and I had fun
but the execution left a bit to be desired.  Of course it was only a 2 hour
session and that's pretty limiting.

It did make me appreciate my GMs/Marshals/DMs back home.

Jim