[DL] Please don't quote whole digests

On Wed, 22 Aug 2001 23:59:09 -0400, while seeking to restore the Czar,
thepyles@airmail.net wrote:

> There is a place called Horizon Games in Houston Texas. The last time I was
> in there, they had several Orange Books. Law Dogs was on the shelf. I don't
> have the phone, but do a search and you'll find it. They may ship it to you.

(All of a Tuesday digest snipped, plus the Wednesday digest it was
quoted in))

<delurk>
I hope this doesn't seem rude, but, please, folks, trim your quotes.
While the above reply is very helpful and courteous, a three-line reply
that quotes a 21-messages long digest in its entirety is just too much.
Please, quote only what you need to preserve the meaning of the message
you're answering. Practice the Gentle Art of Snipping(tm). :)
</delurk>

thanks,
--Anthony Ragan
  irishspy@mindspring.com, irishspy@yahoo.com
  "Fear? I fear nothing! I'm terrified of everything."
  -Harry T. Cat, in memoriam, 1983-2001