Re: [DL] Question and Resources

Ahem!

Otik's Spiced Potatoes are a family favorite around our house to this
day!  In fact, I make it for our Deadlands posse about once a year --
potatoes fried in butter with cayenne pepper and onions.  What's more
western than that (or, Dragonlance for that matter)!

Dane

Mmmmm....  Brains!  Just like the way mom used to make 'em!