Re: [DL] Question and Resources

 >  Has
 >anyone else declared there to be more than just the standard Balanced and
 >Unbalanced Throwin' conecntrations in their games?

That would be me.  But only to add a bit more granularity to the throwin'
skill.
I tend to break it out into broad categories - if you have Throwin':
Baseball, a rock, a hand grenade (modern style), a strangely glowing small
orb, etc would all count.  But a knife would not.

However - if you have Throwin': knife, and want to throw a strangely
glowing small orb, I only apply a -2 to the roll.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

As Charms are nonsence, Nonsence is a Charm.
                 -Poor Richard's Almanac 1734