Re: [DL] Just some screwball questions

In a message dated 8/23/2001 7:00:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
shoffner@usit.net writes:

<< Speaking of Mr. Kung Fu guy; can anyone think of a good way to 'challenge"
 this guy?   >>

I have heard this asked many times, and each time, I give the same reply.

Two words- Mojave Rattlers.

Let's see how tough Kun-Phoo guy is with three of his limbs wrapped up in
tentacles.

Or snipers. Snipers are always good. Or a guy with an anti-magic talisman. If
such a thing doesn't exist, make it up! Automatons could work, too. Or put
him into a situation where if he hits people, a whole hell of a lot of law
enforcement comes out to deal with him (like a room full of political
dignitaries). Or the state of Utah. It's not called the Beehive State for
nothing- mess with one of them, and the rest come out, loaded for bear and
shooting from the windows. Let's see Bruce deal with 50 or so Mormons with
rifles shooting from every available cover.

Peter Berard

I want to create an omelet that expresses the meaninglessness of existence,
and instead they taste like cheese.