RE: [DL] Just some screwball questions

>>Hmm, that sounds too flamish.  I don't want to place blame, or even imply
that there is any "blame" to be had.  Just that 8d12 is way over the top as
compares to our game.  Did that player earn all the bounty necessary to get
to an 8, and possibly increase to 12 if it wasn't a lucky stat to start
with?  Everything over 5 costs double.<<

   You can start at five, right? I gave out two whites and a red for 8.5
out of 10 night. Does that sound reasonable (not a rhetorical question)?
Because if so, I could easily see someone with an 7 or 8 hallmark skill.

             Seanchai

"Nature composes some of her loveliest poems for the microscope and
telescope." - Theodore Roszak