RE: [DL] Just some screwball questions

>>Sounds like a lot to me, both as a player and as a Marshal.<<

   What I did was take the 2 to 4 Bounty Points suggested at the bottom of
page 24 in the Marshal's Handbook and chose to award 4 Bounty Points worth
of chips. I then looked up how much chips were worth on page 145 of the
Player's Guide and gave out two whites, worth 1 point a piece, and one red,
worth 2 points.
   Is that really too many?
   At this point I am actually favoring the PCs' rapid advancement 'cause
they're going to meet some tough NPCs ahead (Hellstromme and Grimme, maybe)
and I don't want them to die before they have a chance to run, run away. On
the other hand, I don't want things too far outside the norm 'cause I may
not want them advancing as quickly next time we play.

                 Seanchai

"Nature composes some of her loveliest poems for the microscope and
telescope." - Theodore Roszak