Re: [DL] Just some screwball questions

In a message dated 8/23/01 10:17:27 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
Seanchai@compuserve.com writes:

<<    What I did was take the 2 to 4 Bounty Points suggested at the bottom of
 page 24 in the Marshal's Handbook and chose to award 4 Bounty Points worth
 of chips. I then looked up how much chips were worth on page 145 of the
 Player's Guide and gave out two whites, worth 1 point a piece, and one red,
 worth 2 points.  >>

Ok, lets take a look at this.  2-4 points, if you're always giving out 4 then
it's too much.  Your average session should get you about 3 points (a red and
a white).  A poor session would give you 2 (a red).  A great session would be
4 (2 red or a blue and white depending on how good).  Remember stick'em with
reds whenever possible and then make'em pay for using them.

Now, all the chips you give out shouldn't go directly to bounty, they should
be spending some on preventing damage and making rolls.  When a charecter
blows all his chips on bounty he should get knocked around the next session.