RE: [DL] Bounty Point Awards

Huh. I like the suggestions so far, but the sample
adventure at the end of the Marshall's Handbook winds
up awarding one blue, two red, and at least three
white chips depending on how many clues are found -
and that doesn't include white chips for roleplaying.

This seems to suggest that either the adventure was
weighed incorrectly, or players are supposed to
advance pretty quickly. Maybe the huskers are just a
bigger threat than I've been using so far, but after
three adventures one of my players got his shootin' to
7 (started at 5) - and he's one of the major chip
soakers for damage and such.

I had an idea as well that I'd like group input on:
According to the rules, the above character could get
shootin': shotgun 7 for 3 bounty points. I think a cap
at level 5 on using the concentration rules would be
appropriate - any thoughts on that one?

Ivan

http://www.gamesgroove.com/ivan/DustAndBones/index.html