Re: [DL] Bounty Point Awards (was Just some screwball questions)

Seanchai wrote:
>    One area of slight concern I have is those nights when there isn't a big
> fight: Will the players be spending chips on just roleplayed interaction
> and investigation? I would imagine they won't - at least not anything above
> a white. Does that end to leave the players with an excess of chips?
>
>                   Seanchai

	Most times when there is little combat and more investigation /
roleplaying the players will amass a greater pile of chips than usual.
This happened several times in my game and it wasn't all that
unexpected. The 7 or 8 skill level isn't impossible or even close to
improbable, although after a year of real time gaming pretty heavily the
only person in my game to do so was a Gunslinger who managed a 7.

David Heth
"Those are the tools of Satan!"
"Really!? Metric or Standard?"