Re: [DL] Deadlands: D20 question

allensh wrote:

> I'm a bit confused regarding Fate Chips in Deadlands:
> D20. Specifically, the rules say you get 1 Fate Chip
> every adventure. What if you don't use it? Does it go
> away, or do they accumulate? It seems to imply that
> they go away, but I wanted to make sure.

Glad you asked. Any unspent chips/bennies are retained for use in later
sessions. In general, such occurances should be rare. If you are finding
many of your players are hoarding their chips kick up the challenge level of
your games by either using more complex strategies or increasing the power
level of the threats. This should encourage your players to spend those
chips.

L8R,

--
Joseph "the Ogre" Wolf