RE: [DL] Just some screwball questions

>>I guess it depends on how quickly you want them to be able to face
Hellstromme and Grimme.<<

   You misunderstand: They're going to *meet* Hellstromme and Grimme. Or
*may* meet these figures. They're following an NPC of my own devising who
will be asking each of these figures for tutelage. I neither want nor
expect the PCs to be able to defeat Hellstromme or Grimme themselves.
   I do worry, however, that they may end up tangling the forces these men
have to command and I'd like them to at least have a chance to avoid
becoming worm food if that turns out to be the case. So I am favoring, at
least for now, the higher end of the Bounty Point spectrum.

            Seanchai

"Nature composes some of her loveliest poems for the microscope and
telescope." - Theodore Roszak