Re: [DL] Fate Chip Optional Rules

I use one with legend chips.  I give 'em two more uses, one minor and one
major.  If you use the minor one the chip goes back to the pot.  If you use
the major one the chip is removed from the pot.  For example:

Spoiler for Canyon O' Doom

Ok, at the end of this adventure the posse rescues the last surviving old
one.  The legend chip for this adventure can be spent like this.
Minor:  Old one comes to player in a vision and gives the answer to the
players dilema.
Major:  Old one shows up and person for a fight and joins players side.