Re: [DL] Fate Chip Optional Rules

<< Just wondering about Legend chips. After a game where the posse has earned
 it, do I place a legend chip in the pot or do I give it to an individual?

When the Posse completes an adventure successfully a legend chip is placed in
the pot.  This chip stays in the pot unless it is used to reroll a bust.
There can only ever be 5 legend chips in the pot at any given time.
When a charecter successfully lowers the fear level, and returns hope to the
general populace (usually via tale telling).  That player earns a legend
chip, it's just a one-shot that dissappears forever as soon as its used.