RE: [DL] Which System to Use for a New Game

Wow! Much better answer than mine! Makes me feel somewhat inferior <LOL>

Lee

Mario Lee Bansen III		Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.
Vice President		      PO Box 10908
leebansen@deadlands.com	      Blacksburg, VA 24062-0908
ICQ#99630029			T (540) 381-8480
www.peginc.com                F (540) 381-7797