RE: [DL] "Western" buildings

Derek,

I have two sources I like to use.  The second is easier to get a hold of:
the three-volume boxed set entitled "The Wild West" (ISBN: 1 84065 168 7),
which you should be able to find in Waldenbooks or Borders.  The other is an
older book from Readers Digest: "The Story of the Great American West"
(ISBN: 0-89577-039-3).  I suspect the latter is out of print.  You might
also want to swing by Allan's site (via the PEG home page) and check out his
link to the Ghost Towns.  They give you a good idea of the shape of the
buildings.  Microtactix also sells paper buildings that would give you a
good start.  With some (not much, but some) humility, I'd also invite you to
my web page at http://home.att.net/~mmdeforrest/deadlands/main.htm, where
you can check out the scenery section.

I hope this helps.

Matt