Re: [DL] "Western" buildings

> On 8/27/01 7:12 PM, Matthew M. DeForrest wrote the following:

> With some (not much, but some) humility, I'd also invite you to
> my web page at http://home.att.net/~mmdeforrest/deadlands/main.htm, where
> you can check out the scenery section.

Sweet!  I really love the amount of detail you've added to the buildings
with the finished interiors.  Very inspirational!

Thanks all for the suggestions!

While I probably won't buy them, I'll have a look at the cardboard
buildings.  (As the mini-painter/terrain maker in me wants to build 'em! :-)
Although I may pick some up until I can make the durn things!  (Funny how
Deadlands makes you "talk" different! ;-)  Although I already picked up
Boomtowns (on E-bay! Just call me Mr. Bargain-shopper!:-) for just this
reason.

I'll try and post some pics of my few finished Deadlands mini's if anyone's
interested...

Derek