[DL] DLD20 & why have none of my posts popped up yet?

Regarding whether to play Classic Deadlands or Deadlands d20.  In short,
Wizards of the Coast are the Microsoft of RPGs; they want to control the
gaming industry by shutting down all of the different types of game systems
& forcing it into a mediocre boiler plate type D&D system.  There's two
reasons to play Deadlands; folks want a wild west feel that they can't get
anywhere else, & folks want to play a game with a different flavor for
mechanics.  As one of our players said, "I always wanted to play in the Wild
West, but games like Boot Hill & such limit you to actual events.  Not much
happened in the real WIld West that didn't get boring fast.  At least here,
history is been thrown for a loop."

Second, I've been sending post after post in response to other's ideas, my
ongoing saga with Mr. Kung Fu, & a couple of hexes my hexslinger has made
up.  So why haven't I been seeing them in the digest?  Hello?  Can anybody
hear me?  Just nod if you can hear me.  Is there anyone at all??......

Jeff S