Re: [DL] DLd20 - Killing Harrowed Characters (Long)

I can think of two other ways they could be killed for good, one is real
simple.  If the opponent knows about the harrowed, after the harrowed is put
down he could simply state I walk up and shoot the corpse in the head.  The
other way is with the coup de grace, again the opponent should probably know
about the harrowed and in any case where he could make a coup de grace it
would kill the harrowed.  I agree that they should definately be able to be
killed otherwise...