Re: [DL] DLd20 - Killing Harrowed Characters (Long)

--- TobyAkers@aol.com wrote:
> I can think of two other ways they could be killed for good, one is real
> simple.
> If the opponent knows about the harrowed, after the harrowed is
> put down he could simply state I walk up and shoot the corpse in the
> head.
> The other way is with the coup de grace, again the opponent should
> probably know about the harrowed and in any case where he could make a
> coup de grace it would kill the harrowed.  I agree that they should
> definately be able to be killed otherwise...

True, but this is not common knowledge for Players and Marshals coming to
DLd20 with no previous experience with classic Deadlands.  No mention is
made in the DLd20 book of the fact that destroying a Harrowed's head kills
him/her/it.

Of course, this IS a reason for these sorts of DLd20 newbies to rush out
and buy all the classic Deadlands books they can get their hands on. 8P

=====
Bruce

"Now, there's only two things in life,
But I forget what they are..."