From: The Rusty [mailto:therusty@support.vallnet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 8:52 AM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: Re: [DL] Which System to Use for a New Game

> There is no d20 system.
> There is only the classic Deadlands system.
>
> <waves his hand about>

For what its worth... I have had a great time playing the Deadlands game,
but as avid supporters of Pinnacle, my best friend bought the D20 game.  He
brought it to me to read.  Frankly, its a wonderfully put together system. I
think they did a better job with the rules in D20 then in the original game.