Re: [DL] Will Someone Stop the Bleedin'?

Jesse Burneko wrote:
> My question is, once you're out of combat and no
> longer using action cards and stuff how do you
> determine how much GAME TIME has passed.  I mean when

It's the difference between being merely a rules arbiter and actually
running the game.

You - the Marshall - have to decide how long it takes the tending PC to
get to his patient.  Then let him roll, and tell him a set amount of
time per attempt.  If he fails, the patient keeps bleeding, and you make
it tougher on him or have someone else check.

Is it arbitrary?  Yes.  Is it necessary?  IMHO, yes.  You've already got
enough rules.  Use what you have and use your imagination.

SeanMike