Re: [DL] Hurtz Rent a Horse

The problem I have is my posse tends to for from town to town.  I could see
them pulling into a town, renting horses and then skipping state, possibly
even across the border.  I realize it's not heroic, but some of them tend to
do that.  I was wondering how they prevented this from happening?

In a message dated 8/29/01 11:51:18 AM US Mountain Standard Time,