Re: [DL] Will Someone Stop the Bleedin'?

I've had a few charecters bleed to death, in one posse the vast majority of
the charecters were arcane in some way and relied on those abilities to heal
themselves.  Nobody bothered to take medicine general, a charecter was
bleeding to death and of course all the arcane stuff would take way too long
to help him so they had to make default rolls on medicine general, needless
to say he died.  Another charecter was caught in a large dynamite explosion
and after spending chips had 3-4 wounds in every location.  Remember that
each wound bleeds, not just the highest wound level.  The charecter was
bleeding 6 wind a round, and the only person who could get to him didn't have
medicine.  He made three default rolls and busted on every one.  Now the guys
bleeding 9 a round and died.  All this while the battle raged on around
them...

In a message dated 8/29/01 10:02:19 PM US Mountain Standard Time,