Re: [DL] Will Someone Stop the Bleedin'?

Just eyeball the time, find out what everyone's doing right after combat and
guess at about how much time it takes.  If you don't want to guess at it, but
still think it's important to know then keep it in combat rounds till
everyone's ok.  In this case I wouldn't give chips to the player's or marshal
for any jokers drawn as there's no real combat.

In a message dated 8/30/01 1:25:32 AM US Mountain Standard Time,