Re: [DL] dice-o-rama

Remember that an easy tn is 3 and fair is 5.  This means that the 1d4 char.
will fail at the simplist of tasks, and the 1d12 or even 1d10 will succeed at
the fair ones.  Besides these charecters are likely to be rolling more than
one die, which when combined with the chance to ace a die roll really messes
with averages.  There's a big difference in acing a d4 and acing a d12.  That
being said I certainly don't find the system unrealistic.

In a message dated 8/29/01 11:55:02 PM US Mountain Standard Time,