Re: [DL] dice-o-rama

That'd be Colonel Lou Zocchi, everyone's favorite madman.  Somehow, he
got promoted from Major to Colonel sometime between last GenCon and this
one, which probably surprised the Hell out of the entire Army.  But then
again, my job gave me a raise while I wasn't working there, so I suppose
it's not unheard of.
A couple years ago, we stopped by the Gamescience booth to ask if he sold
any steel or iron dice (I needed something that could be lifted with a
magnet).  He pointed to his metal dice and said, "these aren't steel,
they're Ralidium."  I thanked him for his help and started to walk away,
when another curious customer asked what it was I was looking for.  I
said that I need steel dice.  Major Lou had his back turned, but upon
hearing the word "steel," he turned around, fuming at both me and the
person I was talking to, screaming, "they're not steel!  They're made out
of Ralidium! RALIDIUM!!!!"  I thought about explaining myself, but by
this time his horns were about to show and his eyes turned yellow with
vertical slits.
Ah, GenCon...

On Thu, 30 Aug 2001 07:37:54 -0700 Lisa Kenison <lisa.kenison@asu.edu>
writes:
> there is this crazy guy at origins and gencon that sells them
> he is the guy that claims only his dice are perfect and not all
> lopsided and he has charts and whatnot

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo, The Shogun of Harlem

"Rock and Roll will be the new planetary culture, believe it or not."
-Prof. Michio Kaku