RE: [DL] dice-o-rama

Well you do know that a polyhedron does not have to be symetrical to be an accurate randomizer.  Do a quick search on the web for probability and polyhedrons, and you get some VERY interesting dice shapes that are - according to a little bit of calculus (a simple double intregal should get you the center of gravity) true randomizing agents.

Print it out, and you can really blow that guy's top at the next Gen-Con!

Jeff